I'm Pamm, owner of Pamm's Office, dedicated to providing affordable and professional administrative and computer-geek assistant services for business owners and entrepreneurs. I assist professionals, freeing them up to concentrate on the growth of their business.
It is time to consider a Virtual Assistant if
- You are behind in your administrative work so you cannot do the things you want or need to.
- Your work and personal time are out of balance.
- You have items that could be completed by someone else.
- You have tasks that are outside your personal skill set or know-how.
- A Virtual Assistant provides her own office space and equipment.
- There are no employee taxes or benefits to worry about, Virtual Assistants take care of this on their own.
- Since you pay on an "as needed basis" (either by the project or by the hour) there is no employee downtime or personal leave to worry about.
- Social Media Assistance
- Web Site Creation and Maintenance
- Writing and Editing
- Word Processing
- Email List Management
- General Administrative Support
- Light Accounting
Communication is handled through email, phone and texting. I use accurate, to-the-second time-tracking and invoicing software so you are only billed for the exact time I work on your projects.
Interested? Take the first step . . .
We can begin the discussion by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Assistants are a low-cost choice for business owners.